This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
This Low Carb Peach Bellini Mocktail is a perfect way to cool down on a hot Summer day! It’s slightly sweet and deliciously refreshing. We use fresh ripe peaches which makes this low carb mocktail low in sugar. Did we mention this low carb drink is made in less than 5 minutes?!
Fresh peaches and sparkling water, what better way to quench your thirst in this Florida heat! We made this peach bellini as a mocktail, but you can make in into a cocktail if you want!
If you go the cocktail route, this peach bellini cocktail would be perfect for a dinner party or a tropical themed adult birthday party!
We love peaches, and even though they are a higher carb fruit, it doesn’t mean that you can’t have them on a low carb diet. You just need to watch your portion sizes.
With just 1/4 of a fresh peach (we love Georgia peaches!) we keep this low carb mocktail at just 3g net carbs per serving!
What alcohol is in a Peach Bellini?
Typically a Peach Bellini is made with Prosecco, champagne or a sparkling white wine.
Pro Tip: To keep this a low carb cocktail, we suggest reducing the sparkling water by half and adding in a dry white wine to replace half of the sparkling water. Our favorite dry white wines are sauvignon blanc or pinot gris.
What is in a Low Carb Peach Bellini Mocktail?
Note: In a typical peach bellini recipe you will see sweetened pureed peaches as an ingredient or even peach nectar or peach juice. Don’t use these ingredients if you want to keep this mocktail or cocktail low carb.
How Do You Make a Peach Bellini?
It’s super easy to make a Low Carb Peach Bellini Mocktail! First, add the peach, MCT oil, stevia, and vanilla to a blender and process until smooth.
Then, pour the mixture into a glass. Finally, gently stir in the sparkling water. Serve immediately. Boom! Easy as that!
Pro Tip: For the best peach flavor for this mocktail, use the ripest peach you can find! A tiny hint of vanilla helps intensify the peach. And of course a Bellini needs bubbly, so don’t skip the sparkling water!
Other Low Carb Drinks To Quench Your Thirst
- Iced Strawberry Lemon Tea Recipe
- Keto Watermelon Mojitos
- Keto Chocolate Berry Truffle Smoothie Recipe
- Keto Vanilla Cream Bulletproof Coffee
- Low Carb Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Easy Bulletproof Golden Milk Recipe
Pair this low carb peach bellini with a low carb snack to make your afternoon complete! Below are a fe of our favorite keto snacks!
- Keto Summer Sausage Cucumber Bites with Cream Cheese Mousse
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Kid Friendly Keto Snack – Low Carb Corn Dog Bites Recipe
- Low Carb Soft Pretzel Recipe (Keto Pretzel Bites)
- Salami and Cheese Pinwheels
- Charcuterie and Cheese
- Japanese Furikake Avocado Boats
- Almond Joy Trail Mix
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Low Carb Peach Bellini Mocktail
- 1/4 peach fresh ripe
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sparkling water chilled
- Add the peach, MCT oil, stevia, and vanilla to a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and gently stir in the sparkling water.
- Serve immediately.
- A fresh ripe peach is crucial to making this drink taste amazing! An unripe peach doesn't have the same flavor as a ripe peach and it will just taste blah.
- If you don't have a fresh ripe peach, you can substitute 1/4 cup of ripe frozen peaches.
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!