These are the best low carb snacks you need to try; sweet, salty, crunchy, savory – there’s a keto friendly snack for everyone!
Low carb snacks can help make the transition from a Standard American Diet to a keto diet a bit easier. What do you do when you drive past your favorite fast food restaurant and feel your stomach rumble? If you keep a few keto snacks on hand, it makes it a lot easier to keep on driving!
We’re sharing a few of our favorite keto snacks. They are great to have when traveling, when you don’t have time for a meal, or when you’re just plain ole hungry.
The Best Low Carb Snacks to Try
A lot of the healthy snacks listed here are great for keeping stashed in your purse or car. Some of these are keto snacks that you can buy, and others you can make.
Some of these are low-carb high-fat snacks, high-protein low-carb snacks, and low-carb sweet snacks.
There’s something here to suit everyone’s snacking preference!
Low Carb Diet Snacks to Buy
- Macademia nuts
- Freeze dried avocado bites
- Meat sticks
- Low carb jerky
- Pili nuts
- Portable coconut butter
- Portable almond butter
- Parm Crisps
- Bunker Hill Crunchy Cheese Crisps
- Pork rinds
Keto Sweet Snacks
- Low Carb and Keto Cookies
- Keto Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Covered Keto Truffles
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Keto Fat Bombs
- Fudgy Keto Brownies
- Chocolate Bark
- Sugar Free Candy
- Mini Keto Cheesecakes
Savory Low Carb Snack Ideas
- Keto Tortilla Chips – these are the ones we make
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – goes well with our tortilla chips
- Keto Pretzel Bites – we love dipping them in warm cheese sauce
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Bagel Bites – soooo good
- Keto Tortillas – with cream cheese and/or lunch meat
- Cheese and meat roll ups
- Easy Pimento Cheese Dip – served with celery sticks for dipping
- Low Carb Crackers – buttery sesame almond crackers that are perfect on their own or with cheese
These low carb snack ideas are not only great to eat yourself, but they also make great gifts to give to family and friends who are following a keto diet.
If you’re traveling and want to stay keto, check out our article The Best Keto Travel Snacks.