Best, Easiest Cauliflower Keto Mac and Cheese Recipe. A delicious low carb side dish perfect for family gatherings and holiday parties. All make quick in your Instant Pot!
Mac and cheese is such an iconic American dish. Unfortunately it’s typically packed full of carbs.
The version of mac and cheese that we are sharing today is not only low carb, but it’s also made in the Instant Pot! We love using pressure cookers to help speed up cooking times, plus you can keep food warm using the sauté function!
This recipe is made with minimal ingredients and you probably already have most of these keto groceries at home!
Keto Mac and Cheese Ingredients
- head cauliflower
- unsalted butter
- heavy cream
- Worcestershire sauce
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- Dijon mustard
- hot sauce
- black pepper
- cream cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to make cauliflower mac and cheese keto
First, add the cauliflower, butter, water, cream, Worcestershire, onion powder, garlic powder, Dijon, hot sauce, salt, and black pepper to the inner pot; give everything a quick stir. Next, add the lid to the Instant Pot.
Next, turn the Instant Pot on Manual, High Pressure for 2 minutes. Once timer goes off, do a quick release. After that, stir in the cream cheese and cheddar (reserving a small handful of cheddar for topping, if desired).
Finally, transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle the scallion on top, and serve.
Can’t eat cauliflower? We’re got you covered! Check out this recipe for keto mac and cheese without cauliflower.
Love your pressure cooker just as much as week do, check out this post we wrote about our favorite keto Instant Pot Recipes. Below are some of the most popular low carb pressure cooker recipes on our blog!
- Instant Pot Keto Crack Chicken
- Instant Pot Low Carb Green Bean Casserole
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
Join our newsletter if you want to be notified when a new recipe or blog post is live ?
We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 1 week of keto meal plans for free!
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Best, Easiest Cauliflower Keto Mac and Cheese Recipe
What You'll Need
- 3 pound cauliflower 1 3 lb head cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 6 ounce cheddar shredded (or a mix of cheddar and Swiss)
- 1 scallion green and white parts, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Add the cauliflower, butter, water, cream, Worcestershire, onion powder, garlic powder, Dijon, hot sauce, salt, and black pepper to the pot; give everything a quick stir.
- Turn the pot on Manual, High Pressure for 2 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Stir in the cream cheese and cheddar (reserving a small handful of cheddar for topping, if desired).
- Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle the scallion on top, and serve.
- 7g net carbs per serving
Share Your Thoughts