Instant Pot Keto Creamy Garlic Broccoli Mash is a fun twist on mashed cauliflower; eat it with anything you’d eat mashed potatoes with!
With St. Patrick’s Day just over a week away, we wanted to feature something green to inspire you, and our Instant Pot Keto Creamy Garlic Broccoli Mash is the perfect choice! If you’re looking for an easy side dish, look no further.
Broccoli mash is like the less popular cousin to cauliflower mash, but it’s every bit as delicious. And it is such an easy thing to make in the Instant Pot! Here cream cheese lends a creamy richness and garlic adds flavor. We like to add a touch of crushed red pepper flakes for a hint of heat, but you can skip them if you prefer (or bump it up a notch if you like things spicy!).
Serve this gorgeously green mash with anything you’d serve cauliflower mash or mashed potatoes with. We love it with grilled steak or roasted chicken! Leftovers are delicious topped with an egg fried over easy.
Have you tried broccoli mash?
Join our newsletter if you want to be notified when a new recipe or blog post is live ?
We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 1 week of keto meal plans for free!
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Instant Pot Keto Creamy Garlic Broccoli Mash
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 large cloves garlic crushed
- 1 pound broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
- Turn pressure cooker on, press “Sauté”, and wait 2 minutes for the pot to heat up. Add the butter and once melted, add the garlic. Cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Press “Cancel” to stop sautéing.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the pot. Turn the pot on Manual, High Pressure for 1 minute and then do a quick release.
- Mash the broccoli with a potato masher, or use an immersion blender if you like it smoother. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Net Carbs: 6g per serving
Share Your Thoughts