This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
Parmesan Cheese Crisps are crunchy bites of goodness that are perfect for dipping, dunking and scooping. These keto cheese crisps are easy to make and are done 10 minutes!
One of the things clients tell me they miss the most on a keto diet is “something crunchy.” Well, today we’re sharing our recipe for parmesan cheese crisps that we hope will satisfy that craving.
These crisps are a great substitute for chips on a keto diet. They’re low in carbs and still have that great dip factor.
Pro Tip: Do not under cook these. They will not be crunchy and won’t be the best for dipping and/or scooping. A little browning/darker orange around the outside is normal.
You can even eat them with our 30-Minute Beer Macaroni and Cheese.
Parmesan Crisps Ingredients
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Yep! Only 1 ingredient. This recipe for keto cheese crisps is insanely easy!
Pro Tip: Get the freshly grated parmesan cheese from the refrigerated section or grate your own cheese for the best results. Don’t get the bagged sliced parmesan because it may have an anti-caking agent which will make these not turn out as good.
If you’re craving more keto snacks, check out a few of our favorites.
- Keto Summer Sausage Cucumber Bites with Cream Cheese Mousse
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Kid Friendly Keto Snack – Low Carb Corn Dog Bites Recipe
- Low Carb Soft Pretzel Recipe
- Salami and Cheese Pinwheels
- Charcuterie and Cheese
- Japanese Furikake Avocado Boats
- Almond Joy Trail Mix
These are great to have on hand to snack between meals when cravings arise. Most of these are kid friendly too, if you want to give your kid a lower carb snack that they’ll actually enjoy.
A lot of these snacks you can prep ahead of time or meal prep so you don’t have to worry about finding time to make them day of.
Join our newsletter if you want to be notified when a new recipe or blog post is live 🙂
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 1 week of keto meal plans for free!
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Parmesan Cheese Crisps
- 16 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Put 1 tablespoon cheese into each of 16 mini muffin wells.
- Bake until golden along the outside, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly, and then remove.
- Do not under cook these. They will not be crunchy and won't be the best for dipping and/or scooping. A little browning/darker orange around the outside is normal.
- Get the freshly grated parmesan cheese from the refrigerated section or grate your own cheese for the best results. Don't get the bagged sliced parmesan because it may have an anti-caking agent which will make these not turn out as good.
- Recipe makes 16 crisps.