When you’re in mood for a little something sweet, these 3-Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites come to the rescue! These blissful little bites taste like one of our favorite candy bars, but even better knowing we can eat one without the unpleasant sugar crash later.
With the holidays right around the corner and tempting foods everywhere, this little gem of a recipe is a great one to have in your repertoire. When everyone else is indulging in full-sugar carb-heavy junk food, you can satisfy your cravings keto-style without feeling deprived at all. And you might even convince your family that these are better than a regular candy bar! The best part is, a batch of these bites whips up in just 10 minutes and keeps in the fridge for up to 2 weeks so they’re ready and waiting for whenever you need them!
We used Quest Salted Caramel Protein Powder in this recipe because we love the flavor paired with peanut butter and chocolate, but you can play around with the flavors and come up with a combination that you like! Maybe almond or sunflower seed butter, maybe vanilla or chocolate protein powder? The possibilities are pretty much endless! If you come up with something you love, let us know in the comments below.
- 6 tablespoons creamy unsweetened peanut butter (the thick kind, not the super runny stuff)
- 4 tablespoons Quest Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- 6 tablespoons sugar-free mini chocolate chips
- Stir together the peanut butter and protein powder. Refrigerate to chill (about 15 minutes).
- Roll the mixture into 4 balls and roll each ball in mini chocolate chips to coat.
- Store the bites covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.