These smoky, cheesy Keto Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers will blow your mind! If jalapeno poppers are one of your go-to appetizers, get ready for your new favorite version of them. We stuff them with a mixture of two cheeses, wrap them in bacon, toss them in the oven, and call it a day.
If you’re worried about the spicy heat level, these do have a kick, but their flavor is mellowed after being roasted, and tempered by the creaminess of the cheese. If you don’t like any spice/heat level to your food, you could always substitute small sweet peppers instead (depending on their size, you may want to cut your bacon slices in half if you do that).
These would be perfect to serve up at any party (you can easily make a double batch!), and with New Year’s Eve right around the corner this is a great recipe to have up your sleeve. Whip these up along with our Keto Summer Sausage Cucumber Bites with Cream Cheese Mousse; put together a cheese, meat, and olive tray; and slice up celery, bell pepper, cauliflower, and broccoli for a full keto party spread!
- 8 large-ish jalapeno peppers
- 3 oz (85 g) sharp yellow cheddar, shredded
- 3 oz (85 g) full-fat cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- Avocado oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut a thin slit down the length of each pepper and carefully remove the inner ribs and seeds, trying to keep the pepper itself as intact as possible.
- Use a fork to mash together the cheddar and cream cheeses in a small bowl.
- Stuff the cheese mixture into each pepper, closing each pepper up as much as possible.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the outside of each pepper, securing with a toothpick if necessary.
- Lightly spray each popper with avocado oil.
- Arrange the poppers on a large baking sheet and bake until the bacon is crispy, about 20 minutes. You can broil the poppers for a couple minutes at the end if you want to brown them more.