Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe. We love this low carb chocolate mousse because it’s super easy to make and has minimal ingredients! PLUS is doesn’t use a sugar free pudding mix like other low carb dessert recipes.
Rich and creamy with chocolatey notes, this Keto Chocolate Mousse recipe is as elegant as it is delicious! It’s a beautiful crowd-pleasing dessert to entertain with, or keep it stashed in the fridge for when a sweet tooth strikes.
This low carb chocolate mousse is a perfect for an easy weeknight dessert. You can whip up a batch on Monday night and eat it for dessert each night. It’s insanely quick to make and doesn’t need any fancy equipment.
GIVE ME THE TOP 10 KETO TIPS!
Delivered straight to your email.
Other easy low carb desserts to make
- Easy Sea Salt Caramel Low Carb Mousse
- Keto Chocolate Brownie in a Mug
- Keto Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownies
- Keto No-Bake Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse with Fresh Blueberry Sauce
- Strawberry Low Carb Ice Cream Recipe (No Ice Cream Maker)
- Coconut Hazelnut Espresso Chocolate Keto Bark
- Chocolate Chip Keto Blondies Bar Recipe
If you’re looking for more low carb desserts, you’re in luck! Check out this post we wrote about our favorite Keto Dessert Recipes!
Keto Chocolate Mousse Ingredients
We chose to go a different route than other low carb mousse recipes. Most of them use a box of sugar free pudding, but instead we made ours completely from scratch!
- heavy whipping cream
- unsalted butter
- So Nourished Powdered Erythritol
- stevia glycerite
- pure vanilla extract
- brewed cooled coffee, or coffee extract
- cocoa powder
- whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
How to Make Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse
First, add the cream, butter, So Nourished Granular Erythritol, stevia glycerite, and salt to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Next bring to a boil, and then turn the heat down so it doesn’t boil over and cook until slightly thickened, about 7 to 8 minutes, whisking occasionally.
Then remove from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, coffee, and cocoa powder. Cool to room temperature. Beat about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the cooled cocoa mixture.
After that, use a rubber spatula to fold in the rest of the whipped cream 1/4 at a time until well blended. Serve chilled. Store covered in the fridge for up to 10 days.
If you noticed, you’ll see that we actually used a new sweetener for this easy keto chocolate mousse recipe. So Nourish reached out to us to give their new keto sweeteners a try!
In addition to the powdered erythritol that we used in this low carb chocolate mousse recipe, So Nourished also has a few more low carb sweeteners.
So Nourished Low Carb Sweeteners
- Granular Erythritol
- Powdered Erythritol
- Granular Monk Fruit Erythritol
- Powdered Monk Fruit Erythritol
So far we’ve only tried using the powdered erythritol in a recipe, but we’re super excited to try the rest! They have the first powdered monk fruit blend in bulk that we’ve seen and we can’t wait to try it in more keto recipes!
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 1 week of keto meal plans for free!
Or if you don’t have enough time to cook, we’ve partnered with Diet-To-Go to give you $40 off 1 week of keto meals! They’re super convenient to have on hand. Store them in your fridge if you plan to have them that week, or keep them in the freezer for those “just in case” times.
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Keto Chocolate Mousse Rcipe
Rich and creamy with chocolatey notes, this Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe is as elegant as it is
delicious! It’s a beautiful crowd-pleasing dessert to entertain with, or keep it stashed in the
fridge for when a sweet tooth strikes.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons So Nourished Powdered Erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon brewed cooled coffee or 1/8 teaspoon coffee extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks
- Add 1 1/2 cups cream, the butter, So Nourished Granular Erythritol, stevia glycerite, and salt to a
- medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and then turn the heat down so it doesn’t
- boil over and cook until slightly thickened, about 7 to 8 minutes, whisking occasionally. Remove
- from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, coffee, and cocoa powder. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the cooled cocoa mixture. Use a rubber spatula to
- fold in the rest of the whipped cream 1/4 at a time until well blended.
- Serve chilled. Store covered in the fridge for up to 10 days.