This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
Chocolate Chip Keto Blondies Bar Recipe.
If you’ve never had a blondie before then you’ve seriously been living under a rock. If you haven’t had a keto blondie bar, then that’s okay neither had we.
Faith developed this delicious keto blondie recipe and we can’t wait to share it with you. It’s so good, keto and non-keto eaters alike will love it!
Keto Blondie Recipe Ingredients
Now this isn’t your typical blondie recipe. What makes this one stand out is that we use cacao butter and almond flour as the main bulking agents. They’re what give these blondies their soft, almost fudge like texture.
- cacao butter
- Swerve Confectioners
- vanilla extract
- vanilla bean paste
- blackstrap molasses
- stevia glycerite
- almond flour
- grass-fed whey protein powder
- golden flaxseed meal
- baking powder
- stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
How to Make a Keto Blondie bar
First, preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Next, whisk together the melted cacao butter and Swerve Confectioners, eggs, vanilla extract, vanilla bean extract, molasses, and stevia glycerite in a medium bowl.
Next, whisk together the almond flour, whey protein powder, golden flaxseed meal, salt, and baking powder in a small bowl. Then add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine.
After that, pour the batter into the prepared dish and bake 14 minutes. Finally sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and bake 1 minute more.
*VERY IMPORTANT * The keto blondies bar will be golden along the outside and jiggly in the center; be careful not to over-bake. Let the blondies cool completely before cutting.
If you loved this low carb dessert recipe, check out these other keto desserts you may enjoy. They’re perfect for parties, birthdays, holidays or just to have on hand to save you some $$$ so you don’t have to order them from a fancy low carb bakery.
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 2 weeks of keto meal plans for free!
Or if you don’t have enough time to cook, we’ve partnered with Diet-To-Go to give you $40 off 1 week of keto meals! They’re super convenient to have on hand. Store them in your fridge if you plan to have them that week, or keep them in the freezer for those “just in case” times.
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Chocolate Chip Keto Blondies Bar Recipe
- 6 oz cacao butter melted and cooled slightly
- 4 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons whey protein powder we used Naked Whey
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal
- 1/4 tsp salt + 1/8 teaspoon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder + 1/8 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Whisk together the cacao butter and Swerve Confectioners, eggs, vanilla extract, vanilla bean extract, molasses, and stevia glycerite in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the almond flour, whey protein powder, golden flaxseed meal, salt, and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared dish and bake 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chip on top and bake 1 minute more. The blondies will be golden along the outside and jiggly in the center; be careful not to over-bake.
- Let the blondies cool completely before cutting.