This no bake cheesecake mousse is a MUST TRY! It’s so rich, creamy, and sweet – this keto cheesecake fluff is the perfect indulgent treat to satisfy those sweet cravings! It’s a crowd pleaser too – your guests will be begging you for the recipe to this no bake cheesecake filling!
When I’m having a craving for sweets, this no bake cheesecake recipe is one of my go-to treats! This is the best low carb no bake cheesecake recipe I’ve tried and I love that it’s in mousse form! That makes it taste so much more rich and creamy than a traditional vanilla cheesecake recipe. It’s such an easy no bake cheesecake recipe too – it’s easy to whip up at a moments notice.
I really love that this low carb no bake cheesecake is such an easy keto cheesecake but still so sweet, creamy, and indulgent! Our guests always love this treat and I’m usually asked for the keto cheesecake recipe before the night is over. With the sweet blueberry sauce to add to it, it will be a HIT for all parties and celebrations.
Scroll down below for the full no bake cheesecake mousse recipe!
How to make a no bake cheesecake
In order to make this no bake mini cheesecake mousse recipe, you just need to follow the easy directions! You’ll want to scroll down for the full recipe, but the gist of it is creaming together the cream cheesecake, erythritol, vanilla, and glycerite. Then you peak the heavy cream and combine it with the cream cheese.
This cheesecake recipe no bake is pretty easy to make and you’ll be running to it to satisfy those cravings again and again!
How to make a blueberry sauce for cheesecake
This no bake blueberry cheesecake mousse recipe also requires making some delicious blueberry coulis sauce! It’s as easy as combining fresh blueberries, erythritol, vanilla, pectin, and stevia. All you have to do is put it in a processor until you reach desired consistency. The blueberry sauce recipe really is that simple. (Which is part why I love this sugar free cheesecake mousse so much!)
Do you need to refrigerate this easy keto cheesecake?
Rule of thumb when it comes to refrigerating a keto no bake cheesecake, is ALWAYS put it in the fridge if it has dairy ingredients. Since this recipe contains cream cheese and whipping cream, you will want to make sure it gets put in the fridge – you’ll even want to let it sit in the fridge before serving for a while.
But just because it is in the fridge doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be sure to eat up this delicious no bake cream cheese cheesecake mousse! It will go bad after about 3 days so be sure you finish it off before then. But with the delicious taste of this no bake cheesecake, it may not even take that long before it’s gone and you’re needing to make more!
Just follow the easy step by step directions below to make your very own no bake cheesecake!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, plus 10 more for garnish (2 per serving) if desired
- ½ tablespoon erythritol
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon real fruit natural pectin
- 1 drop stevia glycerite
- 8 oz (227 g) full-fat organic grass-fed cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 drops stevia glycerite
- 1 cup (237 ml) organic grass-fed heavy whipping cream
- Puree all ingredients for the blueberry sauce in a food processor (it doesn’t have to be completely smooth), and set aside for now. The blueberry sauce will thicken slightly as it sits.
- Unwrap the cream cheese, place it in a large bowl, and microwave on high for 30 seconds to soften it. Add the erythritol, vanilla, and stevia glycerite, and beat with a handheld electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat the heavy cream to stiff peaks in a separate medium bowl. Beat ¼ of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the remaining whipped cream ¼ at a time.
- Transfer the mousse to 5 individual glasses or bowls and divide the blueberry sauce on top. Garnish each with 2 blueberries if desired.
- Serve, or cover and keep refrigerated up to 3 days before serving.