This no bake cheesecake mousse is a MUST TRY! It’s so rich, creamy, and sweet – this keto cheesecake fluff is the perfect indulgent treat to satisfy those sweet cravings! It’s a crowd pleaser too – your guests will be begging you for the recipe to this no bake cheesecake filling!
When I’m having a craving for sweets, this no bake cheesecake recipe is one of my go-to treats! This is the best low carb no bake cheesecake recipe I’ve tried and I love that it’s in mousse form!
That makes it taste so much more rich and creamy than a traditional vanilla cheesecake recipe. It’s such an easy no bake cheesecake recipe too – it’s easy to whip up at a moments notice.
I really love that this low carb no bake cheesecake is such an easy keto cheesecake but still so sweet, creamy, and indulgent! Our guests always love this treat and I’m usually asked for the keto cheesecake recipe before the night is over. With the sweet blueberry sauce to add to it, it will be a HIT for all parties and celebrations.
How to make no bake cheesecake
- In order to make this no bake mini cheesecake mousse recipe, you just need to follow the easy directions!
- First you’re going to make the low carb blueberry sauce! It’s as easy as combining fresh blueberries, erythritol, vanilla, pectin, and stevia.
- All you have to do is put it in a processor until you reach desired consistency. The blueberry sauce recipe really is that simple.(Which is part why I love this sugar free cheesecake mousse so much!)
- Next you’re creaming together the cream cheese, erythritol, vanilla, and stevia glycerite. Then you peak the heavy cream and combine it with the cream cheese.
- After that you divide the mixture into 5 servings and top with blueberry sauce!
This cheesecake recipe no bake is pretty easy to make and you’ll be running to it to satisfy those cravings again and again!
What is Blueberry coulis?
Blueberry Coulis is essentially another word for blueberry sauce. Depending on where you live, you may refer to it differently!
Just follow the directions for blueberry sauce and warm it up if you’d like. It’s pretty easy!
Do you need to refrigerate no bake cheesecake?
Rule of thumb when it comes to refrigerating a keto no bake cheesecake, ALWAYS put it in the fridge if it contains dairy ingredients. Since this recipe contains cream cheese and whipping cream, you will want to make sure it gets put in the fridge.
How long does no bake cheesecake last?
Okay, so you get that you need to refrigerate this easy keto cheesecake… but how long does no bake cheesecake last in the fridge? The answer is approximately 3 days. In some cases, it may last up to 5 days.
If you want to make it ahead of time, you can also wrap it up and stick it in the freezer. Then just thaw it overnight or let it sit on the counter for a couple hours.
If you loved this no bake cheesecake mousse, check out these other low carb desserts
- Low Carb brioche bread with blueberry sauce
- Low carb cheesecake made in the Instant Pot
- Low Carb Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 2 weeks of keto meal plans for free!
Or if you don’t have enough time to cook, we’ve partnered with Diet-To-Go to give you $40 off 1 week of keto meals! They’re super convenient to have on hand. Store them in your fridge if you plan to have them that week, or keep them in the freezer for those “just in case” times.
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Join our newsletter if you want to be notified when a new recipe or blog post is live ?
Keto No-Bake Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse with Fresh Blueberry Sauce
- 1 cup fresh blueberries plus 10 more for garnish (2 per serving) if desired
- 1/2 tablespoon erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon real fruit natural pectin
- 1 drop stevia glycerite
Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse:
- 8 oz 227 g full-fat organic grass-fed cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 drops stevia glycerite
- 1 cup 237 ml organic grass-fed heavy whipping cream
- Puree all ingredients for the blueberry sauce in a food processor (it doesn’t have to be completely smooth), and set aside for now. The blueberry sauce will thicken slightly as it sits.
- Unwrap the cream cheese, place it in a large bowl, and microwave on high for 30 seconds to soften it. Add the erythritol, vanilla, and stevia glycerite, and beat with a handheld electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat the heavy cream to stiff peaks in a separate medium bowl. Beat 1/4 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the remaining whipped cream 1/4 at a time.
- Transfer the mousse to 5 individual glasses or bowls and divide the blueberry sauce on top. Garnish each with 2 blueberries if desired.
- Serve, or cover and keep refrigerated up to 3 days before serving.
Share Your Thoughts