This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
Pumpkin Spice Keto Oatmeal (Noatmeal) is a low carb oatmeal recipe you can have on a keto diet! This delicious keto breakfast without eggs is super easy to make in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker!
For many Americans, oatmeal is their go-to breakfast because it’s cheap, easy and tastes delicious. Unfortunately, typical oatmeal is high in carbohydrates and you can’t consume much of it and remain in ketosis (if that’s your goal!).
While normal oatmeal is not keto friendly, our low carb oatmeal recipe is! You may also know this recipe as noatmeal. That’s because it doesn’t actually contain oatmeal, but it has a very similar taste and texture to oatmeal.
Our keto noatmeal recipe is made with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice mix and is perfect for a cold Fall or Winter morning.
Pro tip: This recipe serves 6 and is easy to make in your pressure cooker. It’s great to keto meal prep. Store in glass containers and re-heat in the morning!
Pumpkin Spice Keto Oatmeal Ingredients
- shredded unsweetened coconut
- raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- pumpkin puree
- coconut flour
- Swerve Confectioners
- golden flaxseed meal
- pumpkin pie spice mix
- blackstrap molasses
- stevia glycerite
- vanilla extract
- unsalted butter
- chopped walnuts
How to Make Keto Oatmeal in the Instant Pot
First, pulse the coconut and sunflower seeds in a food processor until they look like coarse breadcrumbs. Then, turn pressure cooker on, press “Sauté”, and wait 2 minutes for the pot to heat up.
Then, add the pulverized coconut and sunflower seeds, and cook until lightly toasted, about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Press “Cancel” to stop sautéing.
After that, add the water, pumpkin puree, coconut flour, Serve Confectioners, flaxseed meal, pumpkin pie spice mix, molasses, stevia glycerite, and salt to the pot. Turn the pot on Manual, High Pressure for 2 minutes and then do a quick release. Stir in the vanilla.
Finally, serve each portion topped with butter, chopped walnuts, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Pro tip: For microwave and stove top cooking directions, check out this keto noatmeal post Faith wrote over on An Edible Mosaic.
Low Carb Breakfasts Without Eggs
Need to switch up you’re breakfast routine and don’t like eggs? Below are our favorite keto breakfast meals without eggs.
- Keto Toasted Coconut Chia Pudding
- Low Carb Homemade Granola Recipe (Cinnamon Toast Crunch Copycat)
- Blackberry Lemon Chia Pudding
- Keto Oatmeal Recipe
Other Keto Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
Love your Instant Pot or pressure cooker as much as we do? Below are some keto breakfast recipes made in the Instant pot. They’re perfect for keto breakfast meal prep.
Pro Tip: Made sure to store these in air-tight containers to make sure moisture doesn’t get in. This will make the recipes last longer. Check out our favorite meal prep tools to make meal prep easy!
Join our newsletter if you want to be notified when a new recipe or blog post is live 🙂
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 1 week of keto meal plans for free!
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Pumpkin Spice Keto Oatmeal (Noatmeal) Recipe
- pressure cooker
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds raw unsalted
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tablespoons gold flaxseed meal
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/2 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 6 teaspoons chopped walnuts
- Pulse the coconut and sunflower seeds in a food processor until they look like coarse breadcrumbs.
- Turn pressure cooker on, press “Sauté”, and wait 2 minutes for the pot to heat up.
- Add the pulverized coconut and sunflower seeds, and cook until lightly toasted, about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Press “Cancel” to stop sautéing.
- Add the water, pumpkin puree, coconut flour, Serve Confectioners, flaxseed meal, pumpkinpie spice mix, molasses, stevia glycerite, and salt to the pot. Turn the pot on Manual, High
- Pressure for 2 minutes and then do a quick release. Stir in the vanilla.
- Serve each portion topped with 1 teaspoon butter, 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Macros Per Serving (Without Toppings): 160kcals, 19g carbs, 5.8g fiber, 7.5g sugar alcohols, 5.7g net carbs, 11.4g fat, 4.3g protein
- A little less than 3/4 cup keto oatmeal per serving