This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
Keto Toasted Coconut Chia Pudding. This low carb chia pudding recipe will make you forget about your childhood pudding! This is the best chia pudding I’ve ever had and we just had to share the recipe with you!
We like to think of Toasted Coconut Keto Chia Pudding as a low carb version of coconut cream pie. Or maybe a cross between coconut cream pie and tapioca pudding.
No matter what you call it, this quick chia seed pudding is sure to be a hit with everyone!
We keep a couple single serve chia seed puddings stashed in the fridge to grab as a breakfast-on-the-go for busy mornings. These keto chia puddings are just as satisfying for dessert!
You can choose whether or not you want to add a dollop of freshly whipped cream on top of each, but we highly recommend it!
We used Chosen Foods Organic Chia Seeds, which are a nutrient-dense superfood that packs more omega-3 than salmon, three times the fiber in one slice of whole wheat bread, 50% more antioxidants than a single serving of blueberries, and 17% of the recommended daily value of calcium in just two tablespoons. And let’s be honest, chia seeds make it pretty easy to whip up a delicious and nutritious pudding!
Other low carb breakfast recipes you may enjoy
HOW MANY CARBS IN CHIA SEEDS?
Per 1 tablespoon of chia seeds there are 5 grams (5g) of total carbohydrates and 5 grams (5g) of fiber.
HOW MANY NET CARBS IN CHIA SEEDS?
Since chia seeds have 5 grams total carbs and 5 grams of fiber per servings, this means that chia seeds have 0g net carbs per serving.
HOW MUCH PROTEIN IN CHIA SEEDS?
Per 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, there are 2g of protein.
HOW MUCH FAT IN CHIA SEEDS?
Per 1 tablespoon of chia seeds there are 4 grams of fat. Chia seeds contain Omega 3 fatty acids in the form of ALA.
Join our newsletter if you want to be notified when a new recipe or blog post is live 🙂
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 1 week of keto meal plans for free!
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Keto Toasted Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
Keto Toasted Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1/2 cup 120 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups 355 ml water
- 6 tablespoons Chosen Foods Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract or coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut toasted (for topping)
- Combine the cream, water, chia seeds, vanilla, almond extract, stevia, salt, and 1/2 cup coconut in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or until gelled, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the pudding into individual serving glasses and sprinkle the toasted coconut on top (if desired, top each with a dollop of unsweetened whipped cream before sprinkling on the toasted coconut).
- Serve chilled; store covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.
IF YOU LOVE CHIA SEEDS, THEN YOU’LL LOVE THESE OTHER RECIPES MADE WITH CHIA SEEDS