Today we’re talking about Healthy Meal Prep Tools. You know we are huge fans of easy meal prep and today we’re going over things we use to make meal prepping easier.
Whether you like to meal prep for weight loss, meal prep to save time, or meal prep to save money, these meal prep tools can help!
If you don’t know how to meal prep – we suggest you check our this post that we wrote about how to keto meal prep. It’s packed full of easy meal prep ideas, healthy meal prep ideas, meal prep recipes and walks you through how to meal prep.
Below are some of my meal prep tools that I use to make my meal prep Sunday a breeze!
Healthy Meal Prep Tools – Cooking
- Instant Pot or pressure cooker
- Crockpot or slow cooker
- Oven or stove top
- Sous vide
- Grill or smoker
- Air Fryer
Our Favorite Meal Prep Containers
We ALWAYS choose glass containers when possible. We think they are the best meal prep containers because you can store and re-heat your food in the same container. We always try to avoid plastic when possible and we never re-heat in plastic!
Some of our favorite ways to store your weekly meal prep foods are:
3 compartment meal prep containers
Glass meal prep containers – square
Meal prep lunch box – bintu boxes
Meal prep bowls – circle glass containers
Meal Prep Bag
If you’re looking for some keto meal prep recipe or low carb meal prep recipes, below are some of our favorites.
Keto Breakfast Meal Prep
- Keto Toasted Coconut Chia Pudding
- Low Carb Homemade Granola Recipe (Cinnamon Toast Crunch Copycat)
- Instant Pot Keto Cinnamon Rolls
Keto Lunch Meal Prep
- Keto Quick and Easy Mushroom Stroganoff Sauce with Leftover Grilled Steak
- The Best Leftover Chicken Bone Broth Soup
- Keto Low Carb Lasagna with Easy Meat Sauce and Cabbage Noodles
Keto Dinner Meal Prep
- Keto White Wine and Cheddar Cauliflower Cheese Casserole
- Low Carb Beef Chili Recipe (Beanless Chili)
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
- Keto Easy Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
- Keto Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Keto Indian Butter Chicken
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 2 weeks of keto meal plans for free!
Or if you don’t have enough time to cook, we’ve partnered with Diet-To-Go to give you $40 off 1 week of keto meals! They’re super convenient to have on hand. Store them in your fridge if you plan to have them that week, or keep them in the freezer for those “just in case” times.
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.