Today we’re talking about Healthy Meal Prep Tools. You know we are huge fans of easy meal prep and today we’re going over things we use to make meal prepping easier.
Whether you like to meal prep for weight loss, meal prep to save time, or meal prep to save money, these meal prep tools can help!
If you don’t know how to meal prep – we suggest you check our this post that we wrote about how to keto meal prep. It’s packed full of easy meal prep ideas, healthy meal prep ideas, meal prep recipes and walks you through how to meal prep.
If you’re really interested in how to meal prep for the week, we suggest you check out our keto meal plans that we’re partnered with Prep Dish to create.
They come with weekly meal prep plans which includes a meal prep grocery list, weekly meal prep recipes, meal prep tips and detailed instructions on how to meal prep with Prep Days and Dish Days.
These are the perfect meal prep for beginners. If you’re not ready to start a keto diet, they also have paleo meal prep and gluten free meal prep plans available.
Want to try a 1 week FREE keto meal plan? Get your free keto diet meal plan here.
Below are some of my meal prep tools that I use to make my meal prep Sunday a breeze!
Healthy Meal Prep Tools – Cooking
- Instant Pot or pressure cooker
- Crockpot or slow cooker
- Oven or stove top
- Sous vide
- Grill or smoker
- Air Fryer
Our Favorite Meal Prep Containers
We ALWAYS choose glass containers when possible. We think they are the best meal prep containers because you can store and re-heat your food in the same container. We always try to avoid plastic when possible and we never re-heat in plastic!
Some of our favorite ways to store your weekly meal prep foods are:
3 compartment meal prep containers
Glass meal prep containers – square
Meal prep lunch box – bintu boxes
Meal prep bowls – circle glass containers
Meal Prep Bag
If you’re looking for some keto meal prep recipe or low carb meal prep recipes, below are some of our favorites.
Keto Breakfast Meal Prep
- Keto Toasted Coconut Chia Pudding
- Low Carb Homemade Granola Recipe (Cinnamon Toast Crunch Copycat)
- Instant Pot Keto Cinnamon Rolls
Keto Lunch Meal Prep
- Keto Quick and Easy Mushroom Stroganoff Sauce with Leftover Grilled Steak
- The Best Leftover Chicken Bone Broth Soup
- Keto Low Carb Lasagna with Easy Meat Sauce and Cabbage Noodles
Keto Dinner Meal Prep
- Keto White Wine and Cheddar Cauliflower Cheese Casserole
- Low Carb Beef Chili Recipe (Beanless Chili)
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
- Keto Easy Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
- Keto Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Keto Indian Butter Chicken
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Xoxo, Lara & Faith</em