This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
Keto Easy Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole is packed with flavor for a real crowd-pleaser! It’s a great way to use leftover or rotisserie chicken.
Keto Easy Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole has the same flavors as a classic chicken cordon blue recipe, but it utilizes leftover chicken! Zucchini and chicken are baked in a creamy, flavorful three-cheese sauce and topped with just a little bit of crisped pork belly.
Pro Tip: You can use crisped bacon instead of pork belly here.
With less than 30 minutes of hands-on prep time, this makes a fairly easy weeknight-friendly (and family-friendly!) meal.
Join our newsletter if you want to be notified when a new recipe or blog post is live 🙂
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 1 week of keto meal plans for free!
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Keto Easy Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ small onion diced
- 2 large cloves garlic crushed
- 1 cup chicken bone broth
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 oz Emmental cheese shredded (or Swiss cheese)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb zucchini sliced
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken see Note
- 2 tablespoons cured pork belly crisped (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 375°F; get out a 1.5-quart casserole dish.
- Add the butter to a medium skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the onion and cook until softened, but not browned, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more, stirring constantly. Add the broth and bring to a simmer. Whisk in the cream cheese until smooth; let it simmer a couple minutes until thickened slightly, whisking frequently.
- Whisk in the Emmental cheese a handful at a time until fully incorporated. Stir in the parsley, Worcestershire, and black pepper. Remove from the heat.
- Add the zucchini and chicken to the casserole dish and pour in the sauce. Sprinkle on the crisped pork belly and then the Parmesan. Cover with foil and bake until the zucchini is tender, about 45 minutes. Remove the foil and broil a couple minutes to brown the top.
- Net Carbs: 7g per serving
- This is a great use for leftover chicken, or store-bought rotisserie chicken.
- Instead of pork belly, you can substitute 2 slices of crisped, crumbled bacon.