This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth! If raw cookie dough is your thing, these are sure to become your new favorite. We like to use grass-fed cream cheese and butter so we know we’re getting maximum nutrition in each bite.
Here’s a pro tip; if you crave the chocolate/peanut butter combo (we’ve had countless people tell us that before going keto, their absolute favorite candy bar was Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups), these fat bombs are for you! Just add a little sprinkle of stevia-sweetened chopped chocolate on top of each fat bomb (note that this will slightly change the nutritional values) and you’ll think you’re eating a Reese’s (but without the horrible sugar crash later).
We can’t tell you how many times these have come to the rescue when a craving strikes! We love making a double batch of these and keeping them stored in the fridge when we need a quick snack.
If you love this simple fat bomb recipe, check out our post on the 50 best fat bomb recipes! For EVEN more fat bomb recipes, get our new fat bomb ebook where we share our favorite sweet and savory fat bomb recipes!
What are some of your favorite flavors of fat bombs? And also, what was your favorite kind of candy before you went keto?
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 1 week of keto meal plans for free!
Or if you don’t have enough time to cook, we’ve partnered with Diet-To-Go to give you $40 off 1 week of keto meals! They’re super convenient to have on hand. Store them in your fridge if you plan to have them that week, or keep them in the freezer for those “just in case” times.
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- 2 oz 57 g full-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon + 3/4 teaspoon Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated stevia blend such as Pyure Organic Stevia
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda for flavor only
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter, and then beat in the peanut butter, Swerve Confectioners, vanilla, molasses, powdered stevia, baking soda, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until the dough is firm enough to scoop into balls, about 2 to 4 hours.
- Divide into 6 equal portions, and store covered in the fridge.