Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth! If raw cookie dough is your thing, these are sure to become your new favorite. We like to use grass-fed cream cheese and butter so we know we’re getting maximum nutrition in each bite.
Here’s a pro tip; if you crave the chocolate/peanut butter combo (we’ve had countless people tell us that before going keto, their absolute favorite candy bar was Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups), these fat bombs are for you! Just add a little sprinkle of stevia-sweetened chopped chocolate on top of each fat bomb (note that this will slightly change the nutritional values) and you’ll think you’re eating a Reese’s (but without the horrible sugar crash later). We can’t tell you how many times these have come to the rescue when a craving strikes! We love making a double batch of these and keeping them stored in the fridge when we need a quick snack.
What are some of your favorite flavors of fat bombs? And also, what was your favorite kind of candy before you went keto?
- 2 oz (57 g) full-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon + ¾ teaspoon Swerve Confectioners
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- ⅛ teaspoon granulated stevia blend (such as Pyure Organic Stevia)
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda (for flavor only)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter, and then beat in the peanut butter, Swerve Confectioners, vanilla, molasses, powdered stevia, baking soda, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until the dough is firm enough to scoop into balls, about 2 to 4 hours.
- Divide into 6 equal portions, and store covered in the fridge.