Keto Fat Bomb Recipes are an easy way to help you get and stay in ketosis! They’re a delicious low carb snack. Most require no cooking either!
When you’re just starting to follow a keto diet, it may be hard to eat enough fat! That’s where keto fat bombs come into play.
Whether you’re paleo keto, vegan keto, or lazy keto we’ve got a fat bomb for you! Today we’re sharing the 50 of the beat tasting keto fat bombs!
Before we get into the fat bomb recipes, you might ask yourself. Why use fat bombs on keto?
Simple. They’re a tasty and portable way to get in added fat. Some people don’t like fatty meats. Instead they like to consume lean meats and eat fat bombs to increase their fat macros.
Do fat bombs help you lose weight?
If your goal is weight loss on a keto diet, don’t be afraid of fat. You still need to wat fat to lose fat. Instead you should make sure you’re waying at a caloric deficit.
If you’re still having trouble losing weight on keto we have a keto meal prep course and a 5 day keto on a budget meal plan to help you out!
How many fat bombs should you have a day on keto?
That is a very individualized answer. It depends on what else you’ve eaten that day and what your macronutrient goals are. Some people consume 1 per day and other up to 4 or 5.
Can you have peanut butter on a keto diet?
Many people include peanut on a keto diet! If you want to know if you have a food sensitivity to peanut butter, email Lara about food sensitivity testing.
Can you eat too much fat on a keto diet?
Depending on your goals you may be able to eat too much fat. The higher the fat percentage the tendency to have higher ketones. Some people who have higher blood ketone levels >4/5 may experience trouble falling asleep or waking up earlier than they wanted.
Keto Chocolate fat bombs
Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs – Wholesome Yum
Chocolate Covered Vanilla Buttercream Truffle Candy Fat Bombs – The Keto Queens
Mint Chocolate Fat Bombs – Cooking With Curls
4 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs – Kimspired DIY
More keto chocolate fat bomb recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Recipe – Cooking LSL
- Chocolate Walnut Keto Fat Bomb – Sugar Free Londoner
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Fat Bombs – Create Mindfully
- Mint Chocolate Fat Bombs – OMG Keto Yum
Peanut butter fat bombs
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs – The Keto Queens
Peanut Butter Whips Fat Bombs – Low Carb Yum
More Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Cheesecake fat bombs
Maple Walnut Cheesecake Fat Bombs – An Edible Mosaic
Mocha Cheesecake Fat bomb – 730 Sage Street
Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bomb – Oh My Sugar High
More Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipes
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs – Butter Together Kitchen
- Raspberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs – Fit Foodie Finds
- Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Boombs – HEAL Clinic
Keto chocolate peanut butter fat bombs
3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb – The Keto Queens
Peanut Butter Cups Recipe – Healthy Sweet Eats
Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge – The Foodie Affair
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs – The Foodie Affair
More Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Cream cheese fat bombs
Strawberry Keto Fat Bomb Recipe – Oh My Sugar High
Chocolate chip cookie dough fat bombs
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough fat bombs freezer fudge – Healthy Sweet Eats
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs – Healthy Sweet Eats
Coconut fat bombs
Vanilla Toasted Coconut Fat Bombs – The Keto Queens
Chocolate coconut fat bombs
- Keto Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs – I Save A to Z
- Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs – Whole Natural Life
- Keto Chocolate Fudge Haystack – I breathe I’m Hungry
- Keto Coconut Dark Chocolate Fat Bombs – Keto Vale
- Chocolate Coconut Mini Fat Bombs – Low Carb Babe
Lemon fat bombs
- Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese – Savory Tooth
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs – Key Ingredient
- Lemon Cheesecake Bites – My Montana Kitchen
- Lemon Bar Fat Bombs – Real Balanced
Other Delicious Fat Bomb Recipes!
Edible Sugar Cookie Dough Fat Bomb – The Keto Queens
White Chocolate Butter Pecan Fat Bombs – Healthy Sweet Eats
Cookies and Cream Fat Bomb – Lara Clevenger
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bomb – One Wholesome Life
Cheddar Ranch Savory Fat Bombs – The Keto Queens
Matcha Cheesecake Fat Bombs – Grumpy’s Honey Bunch
More Fat Bomb Recipes to try!
- Keto Chocolate Chio Cookie Fat Bombs – Real House Moms
- White Chocolate Butter Pecan Fat Bombs – Tasteaholics
- Almond Butter Fat Bombs – Hey Keto Mama
- Orange Creamsicle Keto Fat Bombs – OMG Keto Yum
- 5 Ingredient Strawberry Keto Fat Bombs – Kimspired DIY
- Bulletproof Butterscotch Blondie Keto Fat Bombs – OMG Keto Yum
- 5 Ingredient Brownie Keto Fat Bombs – Kimspired DIY
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 1 week of keto meal plans for free!
Or if you don’t have enough time to cook, we’ve partnered with Diet-To-Go to give you $40 off 1 week of keto meals! They’re super convenient to have on hand. Store them in your fridge if you plan to have them that week, or keep them in the freezer for those “just in case” times.
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Share Your Thoughts