This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
Almond Butter Cookies – Chocolate Kiss Cookies whatever you call them, these keto cookies are delicious. These chewy gluten-free keto cookies are perfect for a cookie swap or make great a Christmas cookie to leave for Santa.
Almond Butter Cookies – Chocolate Kiss Cookies
If Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies were your favorite before going keto, you’re going to love our easy to make Almond Butter “Kisses”!
They’re rich and nutty flavored with a hint of vanilla aroma, and we use a stevia-sweetened chunk of dark chocolate in the center to simulate a chocolate kiss.
These are a non-keto Christmas past time of mine and I’m so thankful for Faith that she mastered these! I honestly think these may be better than the originals.
I can remember as a little girl making peanut butter blossoms with my grandma. It was one of our traditions. We would make Christmas cookies for her and my grandpa, my cousins and the neighborhood kids.
She continued to make these for me up until 2 years ago when I started a keto diet. Since my grandma has started to reduce her carbohydrate intake too, this keto almond butter cookies recipe is something that we can enjoy together!
This almond butter kiss cookies recipe is from one of our most popular keto ebooks, Holiday Baking Recipes and Bake Goods.
You’ll find this recipe along side some other keto holiday favorites such as
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownies
- Crispy Gingersnaps
- Iced Soft Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Vanilla Almond Shortbread Cookies
- Christmas Sugar Cookies with Icing
- Toasted Coconut Macaroons
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Haystacks
If you’re a huge fan of keto sugar cookies, we have this awesome keto sugar cookie recipe roundup post that you need to check out!
Any of these would make for a great keto dessert at your next holiday party! If you’re not in the keto cookie or baked goods mood, we also wrote this blog post with our favorite low carb desserts.
Low Carb Nut Butter and Peanut Butter Keto Recipes you may enjoy.
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Penut Butter Bites
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Paleo Almond Butter Chocolate Bars
Almond Butter Cookies - Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F; line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a sipat liner.
- Next add the almond butter to the bowl of a food processor and process until no lumps remain.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and salt, and process to combine, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Add the Swerve and process until it comes together as a ball of dough.
- Measure out 2 tablespoon-sized scoops of dough, roll each into a ball, and arrange the dough
- balls evenly on the baking sheet.
- Lightly press a piece of chocolate into the center of each ball of dough.
- Bake until the cookies are golden on the bottom and outside, about 12 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on the tray before removing and serving.
Not ready to make these Almond Butter Cookies? Pin the image below to save for later 🙂