This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NewZoneKetoPerfect #ZonePerfectKeto #ZonePerfect #MacrosMatter #CollectiveBias
This Keto Vanilla Milkshake Recipe uses just 3 ingredients to achieve thick and creamy milkshake perfection!
Spring is in full bloom, temps are heating up, and summer is right around the corner! Are you ready? A lot of us make it one of our goals to get healthy before summer. Maybe we want to tone up, or maybe we’re trying to lose a few pounds so we feel more confident. How are you doing with your health-related goals?
If you’ve been following a ketogenic diet for a while now, you’re probably already reaping the benefits, such as decreased appetite, increased energy, and improved mood (read more in our article on What is a Keto Diet?). But what helps you stay on track with your macros? (Side Note: If you don’t know how to calculate your macros, you may want to take a peek at our Keto Macro Calculator Review.)
One of the things we love most about following a ketogenic diet is that we never feel deprived! We find that we feel best fueling up on healthy fats along with a moderate amount of high-quality proteins, while limiting our carb intake and eliminating processed foods. (If you’re not sure what foods are ok to eat on keto, you might want to check out our Beginner Keto Grocery List Guide.)
However, like most people, we still get occasional cravings! Nowadays when cravings strike, we opt for keto-friendly choices, like this Keto Vanilla Milkshake Recipe, which is not only delicious, but is also on-point with macros!
Our secret ingredient in this milkshake is ZonePerfect’s new Keto Shakes, which are crafted with a precise macro blend of 75% fat, 20% protein, and 5% carbs. Their shakes are made with MCTs, real coconut, and organic stevia, and are free of gluten, soy, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners. And they come with a great taste guarantee – love the taste or get your money back! We have complete respect for a company and a product that’s willing to put their money where their mouth is like that.
We found ZonePerfect in this aisle at Publix!
Try NEW ZonePerfect Keto products at Publix using the $3 digital coupon today; find it under the “Health and Beauty Tab”! (Valid 5/15/19 through 6/30/19.)
For this recipe, was freeze a ZonePerfect Keto White Chocolate Coconut Shake in a regular ice cube tray, and then blend it up with organic heavy whipping cream and a splash of vanilla. It literally couldn’t be any easier to make! It’s thick, creamy, and delicious with notes of coconut and vanilla, and rich white chocolate flavor. Unless you tell someone this vanilla milkshake is keto, they probably wouldn’t guess!
How to Make a Vanilla Milkshake – Keto-Style!
You are going to love how easy it is to make this recipe! Literally just blend up the frozen cubes of ZonePerfect Keto White Chocolate Coconut Shake with vanilla and cream. We think it’ll become your go-to summertime treat.
Keto Vanilla Milkshake Recipe
- ZonePerfect Keto White Chocolate Coconut Shake
- Organic heavy whipping cream
- Pure vanilla extract
- Any garnishes you like, such as red raspberries, unsweetened coconut flakes, stevia-sweetened chocolate chips, etc.
How to Make a Vanilla Milkshake without Ice Cream
One of the best parts about this recipe is that we achieve a rich taste and creamy texture without using ice cream! And our method is simple:
- Freeze the ZonePerfect Keto White Chocolate Coconut Shake in a regular ice cube tray.
- Blend the frozen cubes with heavy whipping cream and a splash of vanilla. We find this works best in a high-speed blender.
Vanilla Milkshake Calories
Here is the nutrition information for 1 serving of our milkshake:
- 4g total carbs
- 1g fiber
- 3g net carbs
- 6g protein
- 31g fat
More Keto Frozen Treats to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth:
- 5-Minute Low Carb Mixed Berry Nice Cream
- Healthy Java Chip Frappuccino
- Low Carb Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Low Carb Smoothie
- Low Carb Keto Vanilla Cheesecake Ice Cream with Strawberry Swirl and Chocolate Chunks
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 2 weeks of keto meal plans for free!
Or if you don’t have enough time to cook, we’ve partnered with Diet-To-Go to give you $40 off 1 week of keto meals! They’re super convenient to have on hand. Store them in your fridge if you plan to have them that week, or keep them in the freezer for those “just in case” times.
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Keto Vanilla Milkshake Recipe
- 1 (11 fluid ouncZonePerfect Keto White Chocolate Coconut Shake
- 1/2 cup organic heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 red raspberries for garnish
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut flakes for garnish
- Freeze the shake in an ice cube tray until solid.
- Add the frozen shake ice cubes, cream, and vanilla to a blender and process until smooth and creamy, like a super thick milkshake, tamping down as necessary. We find this works best in a high-speed blender.
- Transfer to a glass, top with the raspberries and coconut, and serve immediately.
Share Your Thoughts