This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
Keto Breakfast Hash with Chorizo and Eggs has a ton of flavor and nutrition! It’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, or breakfast-for-dinner.
Keto Breakfast Hash with Chorizo and Eggs looks like a standard hash, but is chock full of nutritious vegetables as well as flavor!
Most of us probably have a few recipes or foods that we miss from the days before we went keto. Maybe it’s chocolate chip cookies, macaroni and cheese, or pizza (fathead to the rescue!). Or maybe it’s breakfast foods like pancakes, waffles, or potato hash.
We have good news; our hash is loaded with veggies and low in carbs. Celery and zucchini stand in for starchy potato, and soak up the flavor of olive oil, chorizo, and garlic. Fried egg on top (runny yolks for us, please!) and a bit of Parmesan cheese make it completely irresistible. This is the type of meal we could happily eat for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner.
Join our newsletter if you want to be notified when a new recipe or blog post is live 🙂
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
If you need a little more hand holding and want something longer term, you may be interested in our 4 week keto meal prep course. It comes with 4 weeks of keto meal plans (1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie levels), weekly keto grocery lists, 40 keto recipe ebook, how to meal prep ebook, videos and more!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! Get 1 week of keto meal plans for free!
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Keto Chorizo Vegetable Hash with Fried Egg
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the chorizo and cook until browned, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the celery, zucchini, bell pepper, and onion; turn the heat up to medium-high and cook until the veggies are softened, but not mushy, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the garlic, turn the heat down to medium, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- To serve, divide the hash between 2 plates. Top each with a fried egg and half of the cheese.
- Net Carbs: 8g per serving (1/2 of recipe)