3-Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites
These little bites will remind you of that classic chocolate peanut butter candy bar! We think these are even more delicious and satisfying, especially since they won't leave you with a sugar crash later!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 8 bites
- 6 tablespoons creamy unsweetened peanut butter the thick kind, not the super runny stuff
- 4 tablespoons low carb Protein Powder we use either a salted caramel, vanilla or chocolate flavor
- 6 tablespoons sugar-free mini chocolate chips
- If you're using an unsweetened and unflavored protein powder, you may want to add a few drops of stevia extract and a few drops of vanilla extra until you get desired sweetness and flavor.
- When choosing your peanut butter, make sure that the ingredients label does not say sugar, honey or high fructose corn syrup. It's best to choose a peanut butter that only ingredients say "peanuts" or "peanuts and salt."
- Each ball contains 4g net carbs. This may vary depending on the type of peanut butter and type of protein powder you choose.
Serving: 1bite | Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.6mg