Easy Keto Broccoli Salad Recipe
This Easy Keto Broccoli Salad Recipe is a delicious blend of savory flavors and crunchy textures in a creamy dressing. It whips up fast and makes a perfect side dish or lunch!
Servings 9 servings
- 6 cups broccoli florets (rinsed and patted dry)
- 1/2 medium red onion (peeled and diced)
- 4 ounces cheddar (shredded)
- 3 slices beef bacon (cooked until crispy and crumbled)
- 2 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons roasted salted pepitas (or sunflower seeds)
For the Broccoli Salad:
Add the broccoli florets, diced red onion, shredded cheddar, and creamy dressing to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Recipe Yield and Serving Size: This recipe makes about 6 cups of Broccoli Salad. Each serving is 2/3 cup, for a total of 9 servings.
- Net Carbs: 4g per serving (2/3 cup)
- Storage: Store this salad in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Wait to top the salad with the bacon, scallion, and pepitas until right before serving.
Serving: 0.667cup | Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 397mg | Potassium: 256mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 544IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 1mg