Cauliflower Fried Rice
Cauliflower Fried Rice is the perfect keto side for your favorite low carb Chinese recipe. Riced cauliflower, mushrooms, celery and Chinese spices make this dish mouthwatering. This low carb fried recipe is made in 30 minutes and is perfect for a weeknight meal.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 5 oz shiitake mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion chopped small
- 2 large celery stalks thinly sliced
- 3 garlic crushed or minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger fresh-grated
- 2 1/2 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 scallions green and white parts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil for garnish
Add the butter and oil to a large cast-iron skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Once the butter is melted, add the mushrooms and onion and cook until softened but not browned, about 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the celery, garlic, and ginger and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the riced cauliflower, turn the heat up to high, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in the coconut aminos, salt, and black pepper and turn off the heat.
Sprinkle on the scallion and drizzle on the sesame oil; serve.
- Optional Serving Suggestion: Top each portion with 1-2 fried eggs.
- 6g net carbs per serving
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 388mg | Potassium: 302mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 157IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg