Best, Easiest Cauliflower Keto Mac and Cheese Recipe
Best, Easiest Cauliflower Keto Mac and Cheese Recipe. A delicious low carb side dish perfect for family gatherings and holiday parties.
- 3 pound cauliflower 1 3 lb head cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 6 ounce cheddar shredded (or a mix of cheddar and Swiss)
- 1 scallion green and white parts, thinly sliced, for garnish
Add the cauliflower, butter, water, cream, Worcestershire, onion powder, garlic powder, Dijon, hot sauce, salt, and black pepper to the pot; give everything a quick stir.
Turn the pot on Manual, High Pressure for 2 minutes and then do a quick release.
Stir in the cream cheese and cheddar (reserving a small handful of cheddar for topping, if desired).
Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle the scallion on top, and serve.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 561mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 615IU | Vitamin C: 82mg | Calcium: 209mg | Iron: 1mg