Keto Toasted Coconut Chia Pudding
Keto Toasted Coconut Chia Pudding is basically a keto version of coconut cream pie; lusciously smooth and creamy, and bursting with coconut flavor!
Servings 5 servings
- 1/2 cup 120 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups 355 ml water
- 6 tablespoons Chosen Foods Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract or coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut toasted (for topping)
Combine the cream, water, chia seeds, vanilla, almond extract, stevia, salt, and 1/2 cup coconut in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or until gelled, stirring occasionally.
Divide the pudding into individual serving glasses and sprinkle the toasted coconut on top (if desired, top each with a dollop of unsweetened whipped cream before sprinkling on the toasted coconut).
Serve chilled; store covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.7g | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 139g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.6g | Sodium: 44mg | Fiber: 6.1g