Best Pesto Recipe
Best Pesto Recipe - Easy and Homemade Pesto Recipe that will transform any dish. Made with fresh herbs like basil, parsley and cilantro. Keep on reading and we'll tell you how to make pesto!
Servings 16 tablespoons
- 1 1/2 cups basil, parsely, and cilantro very tightly packed basil
- 1 large clove garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted and cooled
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese freshly-grated
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Add the herbs, garlic, and olive oil to a blender and pulse until it forms a chunky paste.
Add the pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, and salt and process until smooth (or leave a little texture if
Serve, or store in a glass container in the fridge for up to 2 days or pour into an ice cube tray and
freeze for up to 3 months.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.2mg