3 Cheese Grilled Cheese with BBQ Beef.
This is absolutely the best keto grilled cheese sandwich you will ever have. Period. It's made with delicious homemade ket white bread, 3 different types of cheeses and filled with our famous low carb BBQ Beef.
Servings 2 1/2 sandwich
Spread the butter on 1 side of each slice of bread.
Place 1 piece of bread (butter-side-dowinto a nonstick skillet). Top with the cheddar, and then spread on the BBQ beef. Top with the mozzarella and Gouda, and then place the 2nd slice of bread (butter-side-on top).
Cook over medium-low heat until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted, flipping once.
Optional Extras for Serving:
- Pickled red onion (link to our recipe)
- Dill pickles
- Homemade Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
- When it comes to the perfect grilled cheese, low and slow for the heat source is the best
way to go! That lets the cheese melt at the same rate that the bread gets golden brown.
- Feel free to switch up the cheeses for your favorites!
- If you don’t feel like making grilled cheese, you can make an open-face sandwich. Just
spread the beef on 1 slice of bread, top with cheese, and broil until the cheese is melted.
Calories: 483kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 440mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 641IU | Calcium: 383mg | Iron: 1mg