Keto Breakfast Sandwich | Bacon Egg and Cheese
This Keto Breakfast Sandwich is our new favorite low carb breakfast! Our bacon egg and cheese sandwich will leave you full and satisfied for hours. They are perfect to meal prep for breakfast to save you time in the morning.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 2 slices homemade keto white bread
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon cooked until crispy
- 1 egg fried
- Microgreens for garnish (optional)
Place the cheese on top of the slice of bread, and broil until the cheese is melted (stay with it, this happens fast!).
Top with the bacon, egg, and microgreens (if using).
- You can easily put your own spin on this breakfast sandwich! Use beef bacon instead of
pork bacon, or switch it up and use sausage instead of bacon. Swap out the cheddar for
your favorite type of cheese. Instead of frying, cook the egg any way you like!
- To help this breakfast come together even faster, cook up a batch of bacon on the
weekend and stash it in the fridge for weekday breakfasts.
- To make this a portable breakfast, we recommend cooking the egg yolk until it’s a bit
firmer (so you don’t end up with deliciously runny yolk everywhere, lol!).
Calories: 579kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 222mg | Sodium: 528mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 518IU | Calcium: 227mg | Iron: 1mg