Keto Summer Sausage Cucumber Bites with Cream Cheese Mousse
Keto Summer Sausage Cucumber Bites with Cream Cheese Mousse feature delicious savory flavor and a blend of creamy and crisp-fresh textures.
Servings 6 servings
- 3 oz full-fat organic grass-fed cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons organic grass-fed heavy cream
- 12 1/4-inch thick slices organic uncured turkey or beef summer sausage
- 12 1/4-inch thick sliced seedless cucumber
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
Beat the cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer in a medium bowl until smooth. Beat the heavy cream to stiff peaks in a separate medium bowl. Beat 1/4 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the remaining whipped cream 1/4 at a time. Cover the mousse and refrigerate 10 minutes.
To assemble the bites, top each slice of sausage with a slice of cucumber. Pipe the cream cheese mousse on top, and sprinkle on the chives.
Calories: 166.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5.3g | Fat: 15.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.7g | Fiber: 0.3g