Keto Watermelon Mojitos
The flavors of fresh mint, lime, and watermelon shine in this fun summer cocktail! Rum is the perfect accent, but feel free to skip it for the mocktail version.
Servings 4 servings
- 4 shots light rum silver or white rum
- 2 sprigs fresh mint plus more for garnish
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup diced watermelon pureed
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 4 wedges fresh lime each wedge 1/8 of lime
Muddle the rum, mint, and stevia together; mix in the watermelon puree.
Pour 1 cup crushed ice into each of 4 glasses; divide the watermelon mixture between the glasses and top each with 1/4 cup sparkling water. Squeeze 1 wedge of fresh lime into each glass.
Top each with fresh mint if desired, and serve.
- Use watermelon at it's peak freshness to ensure the best flavor!
- Make sure that you puree the watermelon all the way as to not have chunks in your drink!
- You can easy puree the watermelon in a blender or magic bullet
Serving: 1g | Calories: 110.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.8g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.4g | Fiber: 0.4g