Pimento Cheese Recipe with Celery
This delicious pimento cheese recipe with celery is quick and so easy to make! It contains minimal ingredients and of course it's keto!
- 6 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 6 ounces freshly-shredded white cheddar
- 6 ounces freshly-shredded yellow cheddar
- 3/4 cup drained and finely chopped pimentos
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley for garnish
- 10 large stalks celery for serving
Use a handheld electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, mayo, heavy whipping cream,
lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
Stir in the shredded white cheddar, shredded yellow cheddar, and pimentos.
Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the parsley on top.
Spoon the pimento cheese into the celery sticks, or use the celery as dippers.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 445mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1265IU | Vitamin C: 14.5mg | Calcium: 285mg | Iron: 0.7mg