Coconut Hazelnut Espresso Chocolate Bark
Coconut Hazelnut Espresso Chocolate Keto Bark. Our chocolate keto bark is just a snazzy keto chocolate bar, but it will totally impress all of your guests! It's super easy to make and you can switch up the flavor profiles to please even the pickiest of eaters!
- 170 grams stevia-sweetened dark chocolate bars we used Lily's
- 2 tablespoons unsalted roasted hazelnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse coffee grinds
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
Spread the chocolate out on the prepared baking sheet until it’s about 1/4-inch thick.
Sprinkle on the hazelnuts, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, and coffee.
Let the chocolate set and then break it into pieces. Store it in an airtight container in the fridge
for up to 1 month.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 5g | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 5.1mg