Baked Creamy Garlic Parmesan Hot Artichoke Dip
This easy Baked Creamy Garlic Parmesan Hot Artichoke Dip recipe pairs great with low carb crackers or veggies! It's perfect for entertaining!
- Butter for the pan
- 6 ounces cream cheese slightly softened
- 1/2 cup jarred marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 400F; butter the inside a 1.5-quart casserole dish.
Stir together the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, mayo, cream, garlic powder, black pepper, mozzarella, and 4 tablespoons Parmesan in a large bowl.
Pour the cheese mixture into the prepared dish and sprinkle the remaining 4 tablespoons Parmesan and the parsley on top.
Bake until the cheese is melted and golden on top, about 15 minutes.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 311mg | Potassium: 50mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 645IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 0.3mg