Baked Creamy Garlic Parmesan Hot Artichoke Dip
This easy Baked Creamy Garlic Parmesan Hot Artichoke Dip recipe pairs great with low carb crackers or veggies! It's perfect for entertaining!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Butter for the pan
- 6 ounces cream cheese slightly softened
- 1/2 cup jarred marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 400F; butter the inside a 1.5-quart casserole dish.
Stir together the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, mayo, cream, garlic powder, black pepper, mozzarella, and 4 tablespoons Parmesan in a large bowl.
Pour the cheese mixture into the prepared dish and sprinkle the remaining 4 tablespoons Parmesan and the parsley on top.
Bake until the cheese is melted and golden on top, about 15 minutes.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 311mg | Potassium: 50mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 645IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 0.3mg