This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
This Roasted Broccolini Recipe is the easy side dish that looks great on the plate and goes with everything!
Of all the tasty, low-carb vegetable sides, broccolini has a special place on our table because it’s not only super easy to prepare, but it has the same superfood qualities as broccoli. Fresh broccolini is noted by its tender shoots and delicate florets, making it a light, bright, elegant addition to any keto meal!
Sesame Roasted Broccolini
PIN IT to your SIDES Board for later!
Follow The Keto Queens on Pinterest for More Great Recipes!
Oven Roasted Broccolini Recipe
Oven roasting is one of the best ways to cook broccolini because it comes out tender on the inside and crispy on the outside every time! We love to serve roasted broccolini with our cast iron pork chops, or alongside this pulled BBQ beef recipe. Or serve a crowd with baked crack chicken.
Ingredients and Variations
Fresh broccolini tastes so good, it doesn’t take much.
OIL – Good quality olive oil is always going to make any roasted vegetable taste amazing. It just seems to bring out the flavor and texture.
GARLIC – Mince it finely so that it covers the broccolini creating a tasty browned garlic coating. So delicious!
SEASONINGS – A little splash of liquid aminos or soy sauce is added for a salty flavor, a sprinkle of chili flakes for a touch of heat, and salt & pepper. Sesame seeds and a tiny bit of sesame oil are the perfect way to dress these up before serving!
Broccolini also can be seasoned with any variety of flavors!
- Swap out the soy sauce & sesame for some Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle it on and broil for a couple of minutes for a cheesy, crunchy coating.
- Try serving with a handful of bacon bits for even more savory flavor!
How to Roast Broccolini
Roasted broccolini will be one of your favorite side dishes because it’s just too easy to make and so good to serve!
- Toss broccolini with oil, garlic, and seasonings.
- Roast until tender and crisp.
- Toss with sesame oil and sesame seeds.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
It doesn’t take much to perfect oven-roasted broccolini, but here’s our best how-to’s for perfect results every time!
- Choose stalks that are firm and bright green with intact florets. Snip off any wilted leaves or bruised stalks, rinse and pat dry before using.
- Snip the ends from the broccolini and make sure all the pieces are the same size so they bake at the same rate.
- Always start with a preheated oven so the hot air can instantly caramelize the outside and seal in the flavor.
Other Easy Recipes To Try!
- Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries – low carb and keto!
- Mashed Cauliflower Recipe – the perfect low carb side.
- Garlicky Cast Iron Green Beans – super easy.
- Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice – as a side or even an entree.
- Creamed Cabbage – excellent!
Roasted Broccolini Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rinse broccolini and shake dry. Trim the ends of the broccolini.
- Combine olive oil, seasonings, and garlic. Toss with broccolini and place on a baking sheet.
- Roast broccolini 10-12 minutes or until tender-crisp. Broil 1 minute if desired.
- Remove broccolini from the oven and immediately toss with sesame seeds and sesame oil.