This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
Crack Chicken Dip transforms everyone’s favorite creamy, flavorful Crack Chicken that into an easy appetizer!
Looking into transforming your Baked Crack Chicken into a delicious dip then this recipe is perfect for you! This is a super creamy dip that can be served hot or cold. It is perfect for any type of occasion such as parties or social gatherings. This easy dip will definitely impress your guests at your next event!
The best part is that this is a low carb appetizer! This crack chicken dip is a simple appetizer that can be paired with low carb tortilla chips, celery, etc. If you’re looking for a tasty chicken appetizer then you should definitely try this recipe!
Crack Chicken Dip Recipe
Crack Chicken Dip Ingredients
- 1 cup cooked and shredded Crack Chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 scallion, green and white parts, thinly sliced
How to make Crack Chicken Dip
Preheat the oven to 400F
Mix together the Crack Chicken and sour cream in a medium bowl, and then transfer it to a 3 cup capacity oven-safe casserole dish. Sprinkle on the cheddar and scallion.
Bake uncovered until the dip is bubbling and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Broil a couple minutes to brown the top, if desired.
Serve warm with dippers of choice.
Low carb dipper ideas:
- Celery sticks
- Sliced zucchini
- Green pepper strips
- Low carb tortilla chips
You can serve Crack Chicken Dip hot or cold. When the dip is hot it will have a thinner consistency, and it will thicken as it cools or serve cold.
To serve Crack Chicken Dip cold, prepare it as directed in the recipe above, but don’t bake it.
Crack Chicken Dip will last up to 3 days wrapped in the fridge.
If desired, top with 2 slices of crisp and crumbled bacon.
More Keto Dips
Crack Chicken Dip
- 1 cup Crack chicken shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar shredded
- 1 scallion green and white parts, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the crack chicken and sour cream in a medium bowl, and then transfer it to a 3 cup capacity oven-safe casserole dish. Sprinkle on the cheddar and scallion
- Bake uncovered until the dip is bubbling and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Broil a couple minutes to brown the top, if desired
- Serve warm with dippers of choice